Take charge of your eating habits and stop emotional eating!
The Mindful Eating Summit 2.0
The Mindful Eating Summit is now over, but you can already register for the next one to be held in summer 2015. Scroll down to register & to see what people said about the first Mindful Eating Summit!
THE Online Event of 2015 hosted by
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Clinical psychologist, author of EatQ and Eating Mindfully
Some benefits of joining this online event...
- Listen to 20+ world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat
- Learn tools, strategies and techniques you can apply right now to eat healthier
- Discover the cutting edge science that is shaping the world of nutrition and how you can apply it right now
- It's 100% free to register and attend, and if you sign up now you will receive the free bonus shown below!
Get The Emotional Eater's Tool Kit for free when you sign up now. To reserve your seat to the FREE Mindful Eating Summit AND get the Emotional Eater's Tool Kit for free just fill out and submit the form below.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
What Others Are Saying About The Mindful Eating Summit
Beautifully structured daily pages of actionable, brief practices with Susan book-ending a series of interviews with genuine experts. The experts had a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, the biggest difference being whether they focused on the extent to which actual food (and allergies, etc.) affect emotional eating or if instead their main focus was on habits, patterns, and coping mechanisms. Either way, the compassion displayed by all the speakers was humbling and empowering.
Dr. Albers has accomplished so much in bringing Mindful Eating to the attention of many. She is great at offering multiple ways of illustrating concepts that can be so hard to grasp. It is not a simple subject, it is hard for many to identify where their individual issues lie and even harder to make changes. Dr. Albers' approach is always supportive and positive.
Dr. Albers, thank you for the opportunity to hear and learn from all of these great guest speakers! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the Mindful Eating Summit. It was fantastic! This is definitely a topic of timely importance! Our healthcare system is in crisis, there is a lot of misinformation out there, so having you put together this informative material was fabulous! I look forward to your next one!
Free Online Event: August 25 - 29, 2014
Join Emotional Eating Expert and author Dr. Susan Albers as she interviews 20+ world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat. Learn techniques, strategies and tools that you can apply right away to take charge and stop emotional eating!
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Host of the Mindful Eating Summit, Author of Eating Mindfully & Eat.Q.
Inspiration for the Mindful Eating Summit & The Role Of Eat.Q. In Your Relationship With Food
Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) and Certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant (NTC) and author of Eat Naked.
Dr. Elisha Goldstein
Psychologist, speaker and author of the bestselling books The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life and A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook.
Co-founder of The Center for Mindful Eating and co-author of two books: Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes and Discover Mindful Eating.
Dietitian, nutrition consultant, public speaker, journalist, writer for Eat+Run US News & World Report and author of Younger Next Week.
President & Co-Owner of Green Mountain at Fox Run and author of Eating Happy and What You Need to Know about Carbohydrates.
Dr. Daniel Siegel
Currently clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center.
Registered Dietitian based in Oxford, UK, one of only a handful of people in Europe qualified to deliver MB-EAT (Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness Training).
Vicki Shanta Retelny
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, former executive committee member of Food and Culinary Professionals and author of Healthy, Healing Foods.
Dr. Jennifer Sygo
Dietitian at the Cleveland Clinic Canada, writer, author, and professional speaker specializing in prevention and performance.
Cynthia is a three time New York Times best selling author, columnist and practitioner, with master's degrees in both nutrition science and public health.
Dr. Ronald D. Siegel
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychology at Harvard Medical School and author of The Mindfulness Solution: Everyday Practices for Everyday Problems.
Dr. Jean L. Kristeller
Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Psychology at Indiana State University and past President and co-founder of The Center for Mindful Eating.
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin
Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin, Psy.D., is a Los Angeles-based psychoanalyst who specializes in emotional eating. She has an award-winning blog, podcast, and video series
Mary Dye, MPH, RD, CDN, LC/N, is Director of Nutrition Services at Oliver-Pyatt Centers and the first-ever Consulting R.D. to NYU Abu Dhabi, providing one-on-one counseling to students of the university, and advising faculty on the assessment and treatment of eating disorders
Connie is known as The Sweet Freedom Coach and is the bestselling author of two books Sugar Shock and Beyond Sugar Shock
Dr. Mike Dow
Dr. Mike Dow is the host/cohost of Podcast One’s The Brody Jenner Podcast with Dr. Mike Dow and author of Diet Rehab and Think & Feel Better
Dr. Alan Christianson
Founded Integrative Health in 1997, author of Healing Hashimotos – A Savvy Patient’s Guide, and co-author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease.
New York Times bestselling author, nutrition and exercise expert, wellness entrepreneur, and former personal trainer who specializes in using modern science and technology to simplify health.
Physical Therapist, Nutrition Expert & Co-Founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness
The speakers listed below will be available to listen to between 9am EST on the day to 8:59am EST the next day (EST is USA/New York Eastern Daylight Time)
(e.g. the Monday speakers will be up from 9am EST on Monday until 8:59am on Tuesday)
Monday, August 25th
Theme: Mindful Eating Tips
- Dr. Susan Albers - Welcome & Take the Mindful Eating Pledge
- Dr. Wansink - 5 Places You Eat that Encourage Mindless Eating & How to Change it!
- Dr. Painter - Learn about "Sensual Nutrition"
- Trudy Scott - The Amazing Amino Acids for Eliminating Anxiety and Emotional Eating
- Dr. Dow - Supertasters & Mindful Eating
Tuesday, August 26th
Theme: Mindful Eating Tips
- Dr. Katz - Disease Proof Your Life
- Dr. Elisha Goldstein - The STOP Mindfulness Method
- Cynthia Sass - The S.A.S.S Method
- Margaret Floyd - How Eating Naked Makes You Eat More Mindfully
- Connie Bennet - Crazy Cravings & Sugar Shock
- Elisa Zied - Eat to Be "Younger Next Week"
Wednesday, August 27th
Theme: Pioneers of Mindful Eating
- Dr. Susan Albers - What is Mindful Eating & The Benefits to You
- Evelyn Tribole - Intuitive Eating & Mindfulness
- Dr. Jean L. Kristeller - Teaching People Mindful Eating & Mindful Eating Research
- Dr. Lilian Cheung - The Seven Practices of Mindful Eating
- Megrette Fletcher - Mindful Eating & Diabetes
- Dr. Daniel Siegel - Mindsight & the Awareness Wheel
Thursday, August 28th
Theme: Mindful Eating Tips
- Dr. Alan Christianson - Adrenal Fatigue & Adrenal Health
- Victoria Shanta Retelny - Cooking Mindfully
- Dr. Nina Savelle-Rocklin - Disordered Eating
- Joe Tatta - Emotional Eating & Pain
Friday, August 29th
Theme: Tips for Disordered eating & Eating Disorders
- Mary Dye from Oliver Pyatt Center - Mindful Eating, Perfectionism & Eating Disorders
- Marsha Hudnell - Helping Women to Overcome Binge Eating
- Sophie Roberts - Mindful Eating in Groups
- Dr. Jennifer Sygo - Mindful Eating & Athletes
* this schedule is subject to change without notice.