Take charge of your eating habits and stop emotional eating!
The Mindful Eating Summit 2.0
November 2nd - 6th, 2015
THE Online Event of 2015 hosted by
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Clinical psychologist, author of EatQ and Eating Mindfully
Some benefits of joining this online event...
- Listen to 20+ world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat
- Learn tools, strategies and techniques you can apply right now to eat healthier
- Discover the cutting edge science that is shaping the world of nutrition and how you can apply it right now
- It's 100% free to register and attend, and if you sign up now you will receive the free bonus shown below!
Get the 10 Ways To Outsmart Your Appetite eBook and the 5 S's of Mindful Eating infographic for free when you sign up now. To reserve your spot to the FREE Mindful Eating Summit just fill in your email address below.
We value your privacy and would never spam you.
What Others Said About The First Mindful Eating Summit
Beautifully structured daily pages of actionable, brief practices with Susan book-ending a series of interviews with genuine experts. The experts had a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, the biggest difference being whether they focused on the extent to which actual food (and allergies, etc.) affect emotional eating or if instead their main focus was on habits, patterns, and coping mechanisms. Either way, the compassion displayed by all the speakers was humbling and empowering.
Dr. Albers has accomplished so much in bringing Mindful Eating to the attention of many. She is great at offering multiple ways of illustrating concepts that can be so hard to grasp. It is not a simple subject, it is hard for many to identify where their individual issues lie and even harder to make changes. Dr. Albers' approach is always supportive and positive.
Dr. Albers, thank you for the opportunity to hear and learn from all of these great guest speakers! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the Mindful Eating Summit. It was fantastic! This is definitely a topic of timely importance! Our healthcare system is in crisis, there is a lot of misinformation out there, so having you put together this informative material was fabulous! I look forward to your next one!
Free Online Event: November 2 - 6, 2015
Join Emotional Eating Expert and author Dr. Susan Albers as she interviews 20+ world-renowned experts on the habits and emotions that shape the way we eat. Learn techniques, strategies and tools that you can apply right away to take charge and stop emotional eating!
50 More Ways To Soothe Yourself Without Food EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER
Pre-order my new book now on Amazon and get these FREE bonuses:
- Unlimited access to the Soothe Yourself Without Food Summit - Dr. Susan Albers interviews 11 experts to bring you the best tips for soothing yourself without food
- The 70 Ways to Calm and Comfort Yourself PDF Download - Read through this list whenever you need to and apply one of these techniques to distract yourself from comfort eating
- The Mindful "If, Then" Technique PDF Download - Use this technique to rewire your automatic responses to comfort cravings; this is very powerful!
- And more...
Dr. Susan Albers, Psy.D.,
Host of the Mindful Eating Summit, Author of Eating Mindfully & Eat.Q.
Inspiration for the Mindful Eating Summit & The Role Of Eat.Q. In Your Relationship With Food